- Applicants with fewer than 25 sponsors for applications under $2,000, and fewer than 50 sponsors for applications of $2,000 – $10,000 will not qualify to be considered for a Fueling Communities Grant.
- We cannot accept late applications out of fairness to all applicants. Entries received after the deadlines of midnight August 17, 2018 for online entries and 4 pm August 17, 2018 for in-person entries will not qualify to be considered for a grant.
- Any sponsor may register as a supporter for their project if they are over the age of 18 and live within the communities identified in the Give-Away area map. Sponsors between the ages of 11-17 may register if they have a consenting parent/guardian.
- Successful applications for the Fueling Communities Give-Away will result in your organization being considered for a community grant. Please note your application will be reviewed along with all other qualifying entries and then it will be determined if you receive a grant. In other words, a successful application does not mean you will automatically be awarded a grant. However, all successful applications will be entered to win one of 10, $500 grants to be awarded from a random draw, in addition to being considered for funding.
- All Nominators must be entering a project by a Registered Charity or Non-Profit Organization operating within the geographical areas identified in the Give-Away area map (See MAP)
- Dowler-Karn will review all entries and announce the successful applicants online at www.dowlerkarn.com on or around September 1, 2018. All recipients of the Fueling Communities grants will also be notified by mail. Disbursement of funds will take place before December 31, 2018.
- All information submitted becomes the property of Dowler-Karn Ltd and participating organizations grant permission to Dowler-Karn to publish their names and photos as supplied. By submitting an application, you agree your submission and its contents will automatically become the property of Dowler-Karn.
(2) Dowler-Karn may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way;
(3) there is no obligation for Dowler-Karn to review the submission; and
(4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
(5) there is no obligation for Dowler-Karn to disclose its rationale for choosing the successful applicants and may award all or a portion of the money requested if successful.
(6) Dowler-Karn reserves the right to disburse funds to any and all applicants it deems successful.
(7) All instances of the name “Dowler-Karn” will be interpreted as, and are equal to, the full company name: Dowler-Karn Limited.
Questions or comments should be directed to Giveaway@DowlerKarn.com.